OCP International Partnership's (OCP-IP's) mission is to promote and support OCP as the complete socket standard that ensures rapid creation and integration of interoperable virtual components.
- access to industrial-grade tools that support the Standard
- free access to all membership products, tools and services
- hotline and e-mail technical support (for OCP and SystemC models and layer adapters)
- participation in OCP-IP events, work groups and member meetings
- free access to verified VCI to OCP conversion veneers and documentation
- access to the Members Only Web site
- ability to contribute to OCP enhancements and access specifications in both draft and adopted form
- free training material and tutorials for both the OCP Standard and industrial-grade checkers and software tools
- ability to associate with key industry leaders in the EDA/SoC community
Governing Steering Committee (GSC)
GSC dues are determined by the GSC, which is the governing body for OCP-IP. Members in this category provide the highest level of organizational support and are afforded the opportunity to appoint a representative to the GSC. GSC members also participate in directing the creation of Working Groups and have the rights and privileges of all other Members. GSC dues have been reduced from 2009 and companies interested in GSC participation should contact OCP-IP administration.
Sponsor member dues are $25,000 per year. Members may nominate themselves or be nominated by other OCP-IP members to serve on any GSC-established Working Group. Sponsor members also have free access to all OCP-IP products and services and compliance certification (fee-based), and may participate in OCP-IP events. Sponsor members have all the rights and privileges of Community members.
Community member dues are $10,000 per year ($1,000 for companies with annual revenues less than $7M). Members may provide input to GSC-established Working Groups and participate in OCP-IP events. Community members also have free access to all OCP-IP products and tools and may submit products for any fee-based compliance certification programs made available to members.
University member dues are $1,000 per year. Members may provide input to GSC-established Working Groups and may participate in OCP-IP events. University members also have free access to all OCP-IP products and tools and may submit products for any fee-based compliance certification programs made available to members. Click here for more information on the University Program, including our very popular bibliography or view our University Program Datasheet (131k PDF).
Participant member dues are waived. Members are afforded access to commercial use of the OCP Standard and are issued an official vendor identification (VID) number. No other benefits are conferred.
Download a Membership Application, or contact us at:
*Note: All SSIPEX or CSIP Members should email email@example.com for proper membership application. Please advise firstname.lastname@example.org whether your membership is with SSIPEX or with CSIP.
OCP International Partnership
3855 SW 153rd Drive
Beaverton, OR 97006 USA
Tel: +1 503-619-0560
Fax: +1 503-644-6708