Logo Use Policy and Guidelines
The use of the Accellera Systems Initiative logo or company name in text represents our organization’s signature. As such, we actively control the use of the mark by any and all companies. The logo is used primarily by the Accellera Systems Initiative organization. However, we authorize use of the logo to members and non-members for printed and web applications upon pre-authorization by our Promotions Committee and/or Board of Directors, depending on the application.
Accellera also has a number of secondary logos used for branding individual standards (SystemC, SystemVerilog, UPF, UVM, IP-XACT, VHDL). Permission for appropriate business use of these logos within the EDA industry for print and web applications is freely granted and encouraged. Inappropriate or abusive use of the secondary logos is prohibited.
Accellera Systems Initiative Logos
This information outlines proper use of our organization and external logos, and the process to obtain permission to use the logo(s).
The Accellera organization logo should be used on Accellera’s wholly owned publications and web sites, and also on meeting notices, programs and other promotional literature, signage, and products. On publications, it is recommended that the logo appear on the front cover and title page, if any.
The Accellera logo may be used by another company only with pre-authorization. The company must use, design with, or support one or more standards in Accellera’s technology portfolio to be considered for pre-authorization. The logos may not be altered or deformed in shape or size proportions in any way.
- Do not replace the logo type with a different typeface or non-authorized color.
- Do not use the logos or logo type as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not set type near or next to the logos that could be construed as an organization slogan or motto.
- Only the complete, official logos in solid form may be used. (Hand drawn or deformed versions are not permitted.)
- Neither the whole nor any recognizable parts may be incorporated into another logo unless designed and authorized for use by Accellera Systems Initiative.
- The logo should not be obscured by any other design, lettering, etc.
- When multiple logos are displayed on the same page, the Accellera Systems Initiative logo must occupy an area roughly equal to all other logos (as practical).
- The logo should not be used frivolously.
Use in PowerPoint slides and on web sites is subjective, and we only request that it is proportionate to other logos or company graphics.
Authorization for Use
Accellera Systems Initiative authorizes use of its organization logo to members and non-members for printed and web applications upon pre-authorization by its Promotions Committee and/or Board of Directors, depending on the application. The company must use, design with, or support one or more standards in Accellera’s technology portfolio to be considered for pre-authorization.
The decision will be based on criteria including, but not limited to:
- Product neutrality
- Deference to Accellera Systems Initiative
- No cost whatsoever to Accellera Systems Initiative
To obtain permission to use our organization logo, contact us with the following information:
- Your name
- Your title
- Company name
- Logo style you desire to use
- Reason/purpose for use
- How use supports the Accellera Systems Initiative mission
- How the logo will be shown (i.e. print, web, etc.)
- Requested timeframe/duration of use
We will return our decision in writing within ten (10) business days.
For more information, please contact us.
Approved Logo Formats
Accellera Systems Initiative has a number of secondary logos used for branding individual standards. Permission for appropriate business use of these logos within the EDA industry for print and web applications is freely granted and encouraged. Inappropriate or abusive use of the secondary logos is prohibited.
To download a secondary logo, right-click the logo in your browser window and choose Save Image. If you need a larger size or specific format, please contact us.